Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's biking time

Yesterday afternoon after the flag retreat I decided to have a short distance cycling sessions inside CCTR. Unknowingly, the commander 2ID will be having his MTB biking inside post also but i was not able to catch them nor join with them. After a few minutes of rounds inside post I notice that they were done and having water point near his quarters. I continue my session and other bikers who joined the commander joined with me afterwards. We went out together and have a fellowship biking and return after 7Kms of biking by that time the dark is going to cover our way..27Kms was reflected in  my ODO meter's bike. To complete my day i decided to run at least 3Kms inside post. Luckily CCTR is very safe to train and play.
Early this morning, i went for a solo biking inside post to enjoy the new day and a cool morning. Unknowingly I was able to cover 20Kms inside CCTR...

This coming weeks we will be having a cycling sessions to encourage all bikers inside post and form a team in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment